⟵Back to products
The C-Box is a device that turns traditional feeder pillars into smart ones. It has a built-in 4G communication module, dual SIM support and high-speed ethernet internet for remote monitoring and control. It also allows scheduling of relay remote control, monitoring of voltage and current, and easy touchscreen display for setup and troubleshooting. It also allows for monitoring of important parameters and can connect to various luminaires using PLC, RF, or DALI interfaces for flexibility in lighting control.
• Compact design allows for easy installation and integration into existing systems.
• Built-in LTE (4G) communication module enables remote monitoring and control of the device, even in areas without wired internet connectivity.
• Dual SIM support provides redundancy and improves reliability in case of network failure.
• High-speed Ethernet allows for real-time monitoring and control of the device, providing detailed and up-to-date information about the system.
• Up to 4 relay scheduled remote control allows for automated control of connected devices, reducing the need for manual intervention.
• 3 line voltage monitoring allows for early detection of potential issues, preventing damage to connected devices.
• Up to 20 line current measurement provides detailed information about the power consumption of connected devices, allowing for improved energy management.
• Built-in touchscreen display makes it easy to configure and diagnose the device, reducing the need for specialized technical skills.
• Multiple data inputs for measuring vital parameters allow for detailed monitoring and analysis of the system, providing valuable insights into the performance of connected devices.
• Compatibility with 3 types of add-ons for communication with addressable luminaires via PLC, RF, or DALI interfaces allows for easy integration with a wide range of existing systems and devices.
Directive 2014/35/EU Low Voltage Directive (LVD)
Directive 2014/30/EU Electromagnetic compatibility(EMC)
EN 301-489-1 V2.1.1
EN 301 489-3 V2.1.1
Directive 2014/53/EU Radio Equipment (RED)
EN 300 440 V2.1.1
EN 301 511 V12.5.1
EN 300 220-2 V3.1.1
Directive 2011/65/EU RoHS directive
Directive 2012/19/EU WEEE directive
How it works?
Humidity & Temperature
Monitor temperature and humidity to preserve feeder pillar equipment and ensure reliability.
Keep track of when feeder pillar doors are opened or closed to enhance security and accountability.
Alarm sirens provide a loud warning in case of unauthorised access to deter intruders
Enables communication with luminaire controllers via radio or power line communication.
Centralized management and control of multiple DALI lighting points without outdoor controllers
Remote control and scene scheduling of architectural and art lighting installations
Want to create a pilot project in your city?
Leave us your email and we will contact you about the possibility to set up a pilot project in your location