Luminaire controllers/C-NODE NEMA RF
⟵Back to products
C-NODE NEMA RF
The C-NODE NEMA RF is a powerful and versatile solution for managing outdoor lighting. Based on the ANSI C136.41 standard, it is compatible with multiple luminaire vendors and is easy to mount. A built-in energy measurement chip and support for DALI2, D4i, SR, and 0-10V interfaces enable you to switch lights ON and OFF, dim them, monitor energy consumption, and track the performance of your luminaires. Long-range sub-gigaherz Lora modulation communication ensures reliable and secure communication even in dense urban conditions through C-BOX RF cabinet controller. With an IP66 ingression class and durable design, it is built to withstand even the harshest outdoor conditions.
• Compatibility with multiple luminaire vendors based on the ANSI C136.41 standard
• Built-in energy measurement chip and support for DALI2, D4i, SR, and 0-10V interfaces
• Long-range sub-gigaherz Lora modulation communication for reliable and secure communication even in dense urban conditions
• IP66 ingression class and durable design for operation in harshest outdoor conditions
• Easy and fast installation, which saves time and effort
Directive 2014/35/EU Low Voltage Directive (LVD)
EN 61347-1:2015 (IEC 61347-1)
Directive 2014/30/EU Electromagnetic compatibility(EMC)
EN 301-489-1 V2.1.1
EN 301 489-3 V2.1.1
EN 301 489-52 V1.1.0
Directive 2014/53/EU Radio Equipment (RED)
EN 300 440 V2.1.1
EN 301 511 V12.5.1
EN 300 328 V2.1.1
EN 300 220-2 V3.1.1
Directive 2011/65/EU RoHS directive
Directive 2012/19/EU WEEE directive
How it works?
Long - range Lora modulation communication ensures reliable and secure communication even in dense urban conditions through CBOX RF
Built-in tilt sensor technology that detects pole knockdowns and alerts the maintenance team.
Want to create a pilot project in your city?
Leave us your email and we will contact you about the possibility to set up a pilot project in your location